Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Maze Runner by James Dashner


The Maze Runner by James Dashner

This is a re-try for me. I originally got this book legit the second it came out, I don't know if anyone remembers but all over Facebook they were advertising this book as the new Hunger Games. Well lets just say my expectations were set to high and I ditched this book about 100 pages into it.

Now, two years later I decided to give it a second shot. While the beginning is pretty boring it is also necessary to the plot of the book.

However, once Teresa triggers "the end" the book really starts to get good and fast paced, also the characters become likable (instead of boring and annoying) and you really feel a connection to the story line.

This doesn't get 5 stars only because the beginning was boring, and it doesn't get 3 stars because the ending was amazing, i will definitely be picking up a copy of The Scorch Trials asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment