Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello

Hi, my name is Phil and I am pbookbuddy :D. pbookbuddy is pretty much your awesome average day YA and other genre book reviewer. My whole life revolves around books. If I'm not reading a book, then I'm either online looking for something new to read, or I am at my local bookstore picking up some new reads. My favorite genres woulod have to be YA (young adult), murder mysteries, fantasy and fiction. My goal in life is to one day be a best-selling published author and to work on sets for theater and movie productions. I really hope you guys enjoy my blog and I can't wait to get going with my reviews! Keep on Reading!~pbookbuddy

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :D So glad you started up a blog! Blogs are fun! haha. Can't wait to see you post some reviews and other stuff!
    -RJ @ RJ Does Books

    ReplyDelete